Sunday, September 16, 2007

Submissions are Closed

The fateful day has arrived, folks. I really must close the blog to any further submissions at this time. I want to retain the high level of detail and personal service I offer to authors. Assuming that all the books already accepted for review arrive, I am probably booked up at least until Thanksgiving, and maybe until Christmas. It mostly depends on how much reading time I have in the coming weeks. Many helpful articles and author interviews will still be scheduled for the remainder of 2007, but any additional books for review will not be accepted at this time. Thank you.

3 comments:

Ian said...

Well, I'm glad I got in earlier. I'm looking forward to reading further reviews nonetheless.

Ian

Joy Collins said...

I'm sorry to hear this. I had hoped to have my new book reviewed by you. It just became available and I don't even have my copies yet.
Will you be starting a waiting list?
joy collins
www.joycollins.com

lokisarrow said...

I'm pushing my luck. BUCKYBALL by Fabien Roy. Google it. The first review will inspire all the other writers of POD.